Price per person: 60 € (valid for a group of 4 people) / 50 € (valid for a group of 6 people)
Duration: 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Best period: All year
Trip style: Cultural
Technical difficulty: None
Guided: by a local professional guide
Transport: Transfers by private car
• St. George Rotunda – the oldest preserved building in the capital;
• The Russian Church “St. Nikolai” as a picturesque photo motive with its shining onion-shaped domes and colorful garden;
• Alexander Nevski Cathedral with its recently regilded domes and the flea market in front of it;
• Boyana church – one of Bulgaria’s most significant historical treasures, is on UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage List because of its 240 realistic figures, depicted in biblical scenes on the walls of the church.
• The Archaeological Museum – where Bulgaria’s oldest artifacts can be seen;
• The National History Museum, located at the foot of Vitosha Mountains, hosts an extensive collection of gold Thracian treasures. It presents the history of Bulgarian lands by the finest assemblage of artifacts from prehistoric times to the early 20th century;
• The Crypt of the Alexander Nevski Cathedral – a unique art gallery hosting amazing collection of icons;
• The National Art Gallery in the former Tsar’s Palace houses the best Bulgarian pieces of art from 19th and 20th centuries.
The spirit of Sofia: Ask us to show you some of the most popular places in the town- favorite meeting, sport and entertainment points – a little know-how for the living and having fun in Sofia.
The price includes:
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel (central location in Sofia)
• Professional guide
• Transport service
• Museum entrance fees for The National History Museum & Boyana Church
The price excludes:
• Meals and drinks
• Museum fees apart from the described as included
• Other transfers apart from the described as included
By submitting this request you will be added to the Zig Zag Holidays email group and you will receive news, offers and exclusive updates from Zig Zag Holidays by email. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.