Price per person: 60 € / 118 BGN (valid for a group of 4 people)
Duration: 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Best period: All year
Trip style: Cultural
Technical difficulty: None
Guided: by a local professional guide
Transport: Transfers by private car
• St. George Rotunda – the oldest preserved building in the capital;
• The Russian Church “St. Nikolai” as a picturesque photo motive with its shining onion-shaped domes and colorful garden;
• Alexander Nevski Cathedral with its recently regilded domes and the flea market in front of it;
• Boyana church – one of Bulgaria’s most significant historical treasures, is on UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage List because of its 240 realistic figures, depicted in biblical scenes on the walls of the church.
• The Archaeological Museum – where Bulgaria’s oldest artifacts can be seen;
• The National History Museum, located at the foot of Vitosha Mountains, hosts an extensive collection of gold Thracian treasures. It presents the history of Bulgarian lands by the finest assemblage of artifacts from prehistoric times to the early 20th century;
• The Crypt of the Alexander Nevski Cathedral – a unique art gallery hosting amazing collection of icons;
• The National Art Gallery in the former Tsar’s Palace houses the best Bulgarian pieces of art from 19th and 20th centuries.
The spirit of Sofia: Ask us to show you some of the most popular places in the town- favorite meeting, sport and entertainment points – a little know-how for the living and having fun in Sofia.
The price includes:
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel (central location in Sofia)
• Professional guide & driver service
• Museum entrance fees for The National History Museum & Boyana Church
The price excludes:
• Meals and drinks
• Museum fees apart from the described as included
• Other transfers apart from the described as included