YOU GET 10% OFF THE PRICE FOR BOOKINGS MADE 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE!!!
The day begins early in the morning in Sofia. The transfer to Rila Mountains passes through Pancharevo dam and Iskar River (the longest river in Bulgaria). Our final aim will be the complex Malyovitsa where we will leave the car and start the real hike in the highest mountain of Bulgaria – Rila. The region of Malyovitsa is famous with its alpine look, abrupt rocks and Malyovitsa Peak (1700m) – the Bulgarian Matterhorn. From there we have three options for hikes:
- to the peak of Maliovitsa (2729m) - the marked path leads us in the valley of the river Maliovitsa in one of the most alpine regions of the mountain. Our road passes also by Maliovitsa hut, from where we can enjoy the peaks named the Doll, The Evil Tooth, The Camel.
Duration: 5.30-6 hours
- to Strashnoto ezero (2465m) - literally it means “The Frightening/Scarry Lake”. On our way to the lake we will enjoy the scenery of Maliovishki ezera part of the glacial past of the region. Duration 5-5.30 hours
- to BAK refuge (2520m) – the trail passes through the valley of river Maliovitsa but this time our final destination is the wonderful view we will see from BAK refuge. Duration: 4-5 hours
• pocket lunch
• fuel and parking fees
• professional guide & driver service
Children under 12 years - free of charge (when they travel with minimum 2 adults)
• any other transfers, apart from the described above