Reveal the potential of your team!
Team building is an effective manner of turning the dynamics of games and physical and mental activities into a constructive force for the development of your company. Our programmes aim at raising the efficiency of your team. A mine of unique games and exercises, based on exciting adventurous experiences and challenges, are reduced to the service of driving your team members out of the common situations and practices of the working environment and transform it into an effective working organism. We do believe that the successful overcoming of barriers in a dynamical and emotional environment leads working companies to success. To this end we use “adventure” in both indoor and outdoor exercises as an instrument of knowledge and achievement, thus giving the participants the experience of leadership, team work and personal development through team work in incentive atmosphere and under controlled risk.
Seven good reasons to choose “Zig Zag”
- You want to improve the teamwork in your organisation to cultivate the team work and individual skills of your staff. Trust our experience to carry out this initiative for you. Among our clients are the companies: KPMG Bulgaria, IMB Bulgaria; FOT Ltd; Quintiles; Grundfos Pumpen; "Bulstrad Life"; "Bulgartabac"; BEIERSDORF; NET IS SAT; RAYTRON GROUP; FOREM Consulting; Radisson SAS; SIS Technology; PEPSI СО (Romania); WizCom Software International;
- We organize team building programs all year round and in any desired region of the country
- We ensure the logistics of the whole event: team exercises, transport, food, accommodation in a hotel of required category, conference hall rent, coffee-pauses, insurances, instructors, psychologists.
- We work with professional psychologists who are ready to help you find the right solution to problems, they choose the most appropriate exercises and games for adopting the best logic of your team building event
- The team building programs we arrange are adventurous, provocative and entertaining, all the participants work together for a common goal, whereas every one of them is indispensable for taking responsible decisions and achieving team results.
- The games of co-operation are specially selected and adapted to your preferences, searching to entertain solutions to everyday working problems - every step you take in coping with them gives your team valuable knowledge and experience
- “Melting the ice” – we try and help you avoid potential conflicts in your team, get to know yourself and your colleagues better, improve your communication with each other and find your inner sides of endowment and abilities through different roles out of your everyday routine.
Rules of the game
Rule N1: Everybody participates in the game. If the group is bigger it needs to get separated into two teams of up to 8-10 people.
Rule N2: All outdoor activities do not require any special training in the field of climbing, orientation or any other kind of sport training, the equipment and the security are our own care. Each group is lead by specially trained instructor who sees to the safety of the game realization.
Rule N3: Our programs are a complex of structural tasks which end with mutual discussion. The participants learn how to analyze facts and how to draw conclusions.
Navigation in the forest
This game aims to make you explore certain places where you should gather all the information for objects and people…
Each participant is given instructions through coded information about the hidden treasure. The final goal is finding the “treasure” with the help of logical problems solved only by team efforts.
Crossing the spider’s net
In the woods you will find an incredible knit of ropes where the only way to pass through is with the back up of your team. In case that even one person makes a mistake, the whole team fails and returns to its initial position.
The teams are positioned on the two opposite sides of a fast river and their task is to get to the other side.
A friend in need is a friend indeed
There are thousands of ways to help to your “lost in the woods college”. It is up to you which one you will use!
Each team possesses its own equipment of fish hooks and gadgets….Hopefully the fish pecks!
The first team hides a few subjects in different spots and the second group try to find it with a description made by the first group ( no doubt that a professional instructor is needed)
Trust our team!